Friday, December 2, 2022

43

🦥


If I was slow to start (headiness, readiness) my the first month out the gate, I am making up for it now. Forgiveness implicit in all directions, as being a human is a whole thing. Like I said, I expected I would bring myself with me, as that's the only 'real' option. I knew I was down and have been. It's hard to see you're not well when you're formulating how to shift the biggest boulder. And solutions will allude you until they don't. So, you lank away in the shadow, or the rare bleachers with shade cover. Team player babes don't actually want to go. Nobody wants to hear about the baseball. It's too much, Meg! Their dad will only want to hear about baseball, all about all the sports. And my fixation is Home, or the running to and from, but I think that's subsiding with maturation — principles + years — and the Maryland of it all.


The keys were right here and I couldn't see them, or couldn't handle seeing them quite yet. Big change happens in increments and I'm sensing critical mass momentum as I get ideas into our 4D material world → out of my 3rd eye.


I have to tell you, the state of Maryland seems very organized. I'd say "just like me" though I knew I had the security deposit box key somewhere, but I couldn't — 

Had to Reschedule my appointment, push it out once and again, gain time to unlock the requisite documentation to show Maryland I am who I say I am. There. The small brown envelope, preprinted: KEYS INSIDE. Top of the paperwork pile brought on the plane, still tucked in the middle pocket of the mini black leather backpack worn on the flight. Nineties round 2 with mini polarized frames and square-toed boots, which I continue to covet in all the colorways. 1 reason to be a designer: You cut yourself whatever you like till it feels easy for you to do you. Ex) Rick & his shorts, twenty pairs in little stacks.... A perk from the constant oversight of a man-made machine.
Four
Three
Two
One
Unlock my box and there's 1/2 the stuff I need to share, old and original. I've gathered the rest from what's arrived in the mail month one. Auto-payments to establish and so much * to streamline. Sometimes this stuff gets me off, but I don't need quick highs at the present.

Okay, this is what I mean by organized: the MD DMV requires no messy logins with passwords you'll never remember and ∴ always be resetting. Tidy unique links you click to Confirm [Reschedule].


I arrive early and see they've texted a link to Confirm my arrival. Click. An immediate invitation to Window 6, which I note because everywhere from the new house is 6 minutes away. Exit the car, round the bend to a pleasant seeming man in purple waving from his window. He will make me look straight at the camera, no slight tilt for masking under-eye circles. Whatever. I leave with a temporary license and actual plates, optically less encumbered by California.


mwj wears Snob and braids with a black cotton tee ! + a bra ! on the tiny pic, in the mail month two.


Iris wears Ag Tags on her nose and rear. Orange with red on dark blue is a bold move, but let's support her choice to roll around declaring:

Our Farms, Our Future


Two Someones want to be shades of setting Sun Ponies


Doing lots of HQ work with clients who love their home and wish to roam. 

    A migrating herd of us
        More Sun Ponies

🎠
🏇
🐎
🐴

 

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 12/13/2022 7:28 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

In computer keyboard we can use different types of symbols like smile, angry, wink, sad, laugh, worry, Putnam, etc. The keyword of these symbol are as follow: X/) Blinded by love =) Happy face :D Sweet, big smile for you O:-) Angel 0;-) Angel wink - male :-{{ Angry Very ~:o Baby d:-) Baseball :-{0 Basic Mustache :-){ Beard : = Beaver :-)^< Big Boy :-)8< Big Girl :-X Big Wet Kiss (:-D Blabber Mouth (:- Blank Expression :-] Blockhead :-}X Bow Tie-Wearing :-(=) Bucktoothed :-F Bucktoothed Vampire with One Tooth Missing }|{ Butterfly }:-X Cat C=:-) Chef *<<<<+ Christmas Tree *<):o) Clown %) Confused :`-( Crying.

 

Post a Comment

♣︎

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home