Tuesday, November 22, 2022

❅39❆

How:

❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ 
❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ 

2 CHILLS




It's 37° outside and I'm inside sitting in a sunbeam patch with my haircutting shears from a Valley beauty store, easily unearthed in the unpacking — when / where I finally realize the beautiful insanity of my organizational abilities. I am trimming my split ends and thinking, open in this available time and space. There are more bb split tongues than I would like to see, but it's been grow-go-grow since I chopped off all the dyed length preceding the pandemic. I want my natural color and eventual lack thereof on fresh ends down to my pls stay round ass; that's the kind of old lady I see myself becoming. Center part peppered tinseled. Do grays reverse when you mitigate stressors?


MEDUSARAPUNZEL 


Snipping, when a collaborator phones. We talk for an hour and my slow trim ends with the call. Frayed bb forks everywhere in my sunny office and I realize that I do need a vacuum, more for my mental health than anything. A cordless golden stick, which I have already planned to mount on the basement steps. The door is in the kitchen as you leave for the dining room acting as another living room. Time and space and a basement and an attic ❅ a wild bounty 



❅ ❆
I was soaking in a salty bubble bath, covered my small breasts with a washcloth, dipping lower into bubbles and asked the guys (who wanted to skip their baths) if they fancied a foot soak. Ro logged five minutes during which we discussed the ocean, negative ions on the shore and our many beach walks. Shea showed up and they exchanged places. A strand of my hair was stuck on my hand, so I held it up and asked him to pull it off, thinking he would toss it on the bathroom floor with a shake, get off of me motion. Short hair people don't know about the hair spiders long hair people assemble on the side of the tub. Instead he ate it! Shea put my strand of wet hair in his mouth, chewed, swallowed and cackled all in an instant. Takes his licking habit up a notch🕷




Love is so beautiful

Bountiful like light you look for

I will no longer treat it like a burden


☃⚉
Wanna warm up with a fun, funny squash partner??

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

♣︎

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home