Sunday, November 20, 2022

37

First month away is just the tip of the iceberg and you don’t crash when you don’t judge your neighbor and do keep your side of the street clean. Rake all the yard waste to the curb and call the town because they seem happy to help.


I see my complicity more clearly here on the tip, tipping over and thus off that bellcurve fulcrum point that populates my mind's eye decision making. I make my body a pendulum, thinking a thought or holding an object, wondering which way I will lean. Like those ouroboroses in my dreams. Not a dissimilar calculation. Symbolism is everywhere. Remember letters and numbers are symbols, our quiet guides rounding each bend.


So, I atone through living, day in and out, doing my best to feel my feelings. I go into homes for a living. Sure my demo skews one way, as most demos do, but I believe this about humans after seeing what I am blessed to keep seeing: Everyone is doing their best in any given moment.

← AND BESTS SPAN A WIDE SPECTRUM →


Did you know that knowing you are not doing your best is still doing your best? Knowing is not being, for heads are only one realm of what makes up home. Your head is but one tool in your toolbox. Set firm boundaries for logic.


                     ><(((@> J


Ro caught a 2.5 pound large mouth bass yesterday. His personal best. He was with Ed, his private teacher who is (I love this) a working artist (bronze bass and eagles, sterling silver Polynesian hooks — on his own myth trip) and a co-captain for shallow water charters, when in season.


Expert gentle soul guidance with all the right equipment and my son makes his first big catch. At ten, he might not be ready to see that the spectrum of best is responsive to circumstance and preparation. But you can see it, can't you? You know that preparation requires resources of one type or another. So be kind and rest until you are ready. Let the forces of inspiration swirl then gather. Come together.


The week before the cold came early, or on time, in slim men’s Dockers and budget hiking boots, I glued the sun’s broken ray due south. And it aligns perfectly, like a tiny bone fissure, like in my wrist from when school paid for sleep away camp. I was ten then too. My elbow was bent in a cast for three months and I really liked shaving the black hair off my jaundiced arm when it was released. I bet I was wearing the same look when I slipped off that mossy rock and cracked my wrist. It was only Tuesday afternoon. I didn't want to go home and they didn't make me. Suzi buttoned and unbuttoned my jeans for me, and someone else braided my hair.



☑ Create a vacuum and watch it be filled
☑ Not taking the bait (build the muscle)
☑ Junk pickers at the grain barn (satisfying) 
☑ A half dumpster (be honest with yourself) 
☑ Horses can sound like WhoreSex when you listen



*SPECIAL*JUMBO LUMP CRAB EGGS BENEDICT CANYON
W/ A SIDE OF MWJ YOUR WAY


Place & Pace


🎠

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

♣︎

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home