Friday, November 11, 2022

35


 

m.uu.j KARMA IS MY BOYFRIEND


He asked me to show him me

  say that four times fast


Later on I will I send him the Target screen snapshot of me packing my own groceries. Who watches these feeds? Don't forget the chunky peanut butter, or what happens? Constant threats, bullying — you're bullying to feed. Jerks-off resource yourselves. Livestream this exercise: that's a channel, a mood, a movement. Movement towards. . . everyone standing around in red polo shirts watching us watch ourselves pack stuff in plastic if you don't bring your own. Seems complicated. I will, later, text you me. I’ll ask you to read me a story in Italian. Me in my new tracksuit. The washing machine repair man's partner likes it. She  wants to run I know because I know that look. Seems like you’re just grabbing cereal on a Sunday night to prepare for Monday mornings but you’re retracing how you got here. At least two decisions will be highlighted in hindsight, but you keep it so to yourself that you're gonna do it again with the next one. This is what women need to tell other women. He’s pushing their babies in another cart having fun. Many many men insist on staying clueless. Christmas music blasting means we’re all dying, so that's what you see in my eyes. It's black. Has a nice hand. Cartoon characters start somewhere, like there, see some new lady jogging the track clockwise then counter both in the one black tracksuit with a crispy hand, ready for when it drizzles. 


Jogging, running, is the thing that is going to kill four birds with one stone. I’ve known it and yet I’ll loop around commitment.


I’m going to check on the farm, or allow it to check in on me. Nap-time in the car with the windows down hearing whispers. The CD found my new PO box, tossed in the barn like it bites. Teeth unspeaking words is cowardly, rotting the snag deeper connecting gums with heart rot in a tunnel no long nail can scrape clean. Connections could be a name for the minx of a barn cat. Let's get her spayed 4 she needs to F ff fff ffff. Handles on the roof go thigh high polka dots; one of three home sex gyms I am designing *for real* Are you my fourth? Strange little room finds a rhythm * set * go * lap-time *


Turtle pond; ballet bar; red couches; a sandwich you prepared on a small tray. Is this the long hallway we could see?

 

💔

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

♣︎

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home