Sunday, October 30, 2022

31

FUCKBOI

LovER

Magician

Warrior

King

well, there R various iterations 

of documented archetypes 

of the solar expression

 

a mouthful meaning


how & why men
R



The coyote is a trickster, an adolescent, or trapped there, in adolescence.


Can you even imagine?



I nannied for a family for a few summers. The father was being investigated by the FBI for his role in a banking whistleblower lawsuit. Men in suits patrolling the yard and he's mocking the way his wife eats corn on (off) the cob. The mother believes that men never mentally progress past the age of 14. I told her I feel that way about America. All violence and pussy; violent with pussies.



14



Last spring, we found a very dead and large squirrel in the courtyard. Our investigation led us to believe that a hawk couldn't handle the weight and dropped its prey __splat__



I didn't want to deal with It. Said a gurl dadi prayer and went out. Coming close to home and I see him in my headlights. He sees me too, with the furry pancake hanging from his mouth. Thank You Coyote Trickster. I'll tell the others you killed him all by yourself. Such A Big Boy. Such a good boy wants mama to sit on his face now__



🔓



It’s a different type of settling when It works down to your ankles. That’s when it’s go time __Ready To Go Time__ Got to walk barefoot on the farm, pace the old road corridors to help my animus work his way earth-side. Get him out on this side of the frenetic tangle. He’s one cool cucumber who needed a season longer to ripen past the critical age of 14.



Skunk smell in the air: consistent

    Seeing stars in the sky: new



Solid decade with stars only in the sidewalks, jumping over them, scootering around, headed to and from to the farmer's market on Hollywood and Vine with respect. Our favorite vendor is a Oaxacan woman selling small hand-carved wooden animals. Her family makes and paints them back home. Nicest energy. She brought me back an embroidered dress once. The critters are journeying further__



The internet is up and running. I like renaming the network as a mini life-hack that sets a tone. Was waiting on the router in my car being shipped, and good news everyone... Iris and eero R here: more consistency__



This was William's, the driver's, last cross country drive. He's been a trucker for 17 years and he's only 41. He bought a car dealership in Little Rock, but plans to move it up here. Will specialize in used luxury automobiles. I love cars. I had this on a dating app once, CARS, under interests, and my girlfriend was all like You don't love cars, you love license platesNOPE I love both. I will learn to drive stick here. Fire a gun here (sorry) and drive stick. My own roads hold the raging.



The new house wants glossy shutters. Dark green or black? Not sure, so not yet. Let's get one winter (again) under our shared belt, house.



How about this instead? I will clear the strange clumpings of junk from your garage, and pull all the weeds from your beds. I already asked the gardener to bury the front drainage pipes  too aggressive for a first impression. Goodness, and seems like years of pine needles in your gutters, and everywhere. Rake it in. Yes, that’s it for now. The gloss will crop up with whatever else is simmering as thoughts form — as thought forms alchemize.


Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At 10/30/2022 6:39 PM , Anonymous Amanda said...

was just walking up glendale blvd towards a space coyote joint and sending you a psychic how are you. then this xxx

 
At 10/30/2022 8:53 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Such a beautiful constellation of feeling and knowing
Love: consistent

 

Post a Comment

♣︎

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home