Wednesday, November 23, 2022

40

The best thing I did with this move was expect that I'd bring myself. Right where I was. Am. I did. It's okay. She’s settling in here. She's happier. She's gross. Horny and impatient. Trying not to clean too much. Writing more. Grateful. Hungry once a day. Walking and dreaming of running. I actually love her. Love her clients. All over the place and just excellent. Her hair's getting longer, and my sons might just understand all of this.



side note:
super pumped 90's party dresses r back



Date night old town party dress big coat hand at my back bring u home space heater till I work out this fuel tank situation x x x



This: is learning patience and accepting

1 Comments:

At 11/23/2022 3:36 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This: is beautiful. She trusts. She IS.
Turtles, snails, jackrabbits, ponies, pearls… slow or fast, movement IS.

 

Post a Comment

♣︎

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home