Saturday, December 31, 2022

49

 weak-link-gas-light
was of course a mirage


feel disappointed in myself that I'm even surprised

but That There is the supporting evidence



My farmer center part plaited do is fuzzy with new growth. That third of a head of hair lost is coming in hot, ready to fly the pirate flag. From Barbara Walters to Dame Westwood, Rest In Peace you badass women, carving out new warriordom. You don't have to like it, and good news, it only benefits us if you don't. Ex) The Kim K. of it all. If you're a warrior, you change your mind as you want and will.



So from the lunar mind's eye to the solar stomach It. Ha, too many wouldn't dare. Perform your slated role or design a new act and wait for itwatch the squirm. This is getting out, waking up, getting older. Movement. Fountain of Youth stuff.



I'm comfortable Here in the dirt where the biggest boulder had sunk in. Until I moved it. My research shows that within 3 months of a big shift, the energetic repercussions reveal what lies beneath. But before that... it's old stuff slithering away to the next damp pit. This leaves you with your thoughts and tests of faith. And your dreams transforming into knowings. I always encourage and Do Too: Keep going, even if that means meditating in a state park after one brother goes fishing and the other pokes around the woods. Does loving your mom lead to peace with and trust of natural processes? It doesn't take a particularly deep thinker to connect the dots between unbridled misogyny and global warming.


    You — give what I can't (because I won't)

        Sure  makes absolute sense 🤮



Warm for winter and the same woven blanket that was in the back of my wagon for the last five or six years still is. I'm laying on it, knees up, with my face to the sun. Exploding lime green oscillating into blood orange. Back again. Some Thing wants me to be anxious because it's been a week of little work-work and lots of maternal triage, though I'm not. This floating anxiety was never mine. Thank You for moving out of my organs, off the surface of my skin (chin), and surely evaporating ~



Two months in and Spirit speaking smoothly in Their indoor voices. A council convenes in my dreams. Dream recollection must be inverse to discontentment. Spirit says a great love comes in spring, surely balmy. They kept replaying a short film of tulips breaking through the Earth, clicking with age, and a spoken soundtrack overlay: Meghan, remember this. Like with the eels. And the crates of snakes and feathers on nights before. I'm living where America took shape. Real evil. True resilience 


HARRIET TUBMAN

WARRIOR GODDESS KING



I don't have to know if Love masquerades as an adult human, or a Some Thing else. Wu Wei, surprise me. Immense gratitude to have zero interest in dating. I've worked to opt out of the scheme.



1 pushes 2 know, pushes 2 know, pushes 2 know and then all of a sudden you're part of the current and find it a relief to flow with the times. You trust your source.



🌷



I made tacos after nature and the eating nook is all windows. We saw an elderly couple pull up to what we assumed was their shared home. Watched them labor to unload groceries. He dropped a parka, not noticing, and she nearly tripped on it. Only smiled, no scold for the tell. The boys recently spent time with both sets of grandparents and found it annoying, but watching these neighbors, I asked: Don't you think they're annoyed too? It's frustrating to change beyond prior recognition. Then you play catch up if you can, faster or slower, for a change of pace throws you. We watched and came to the unasked for conclusion that they are companions, and that she may want more than he does, but isn't it nice to build an expression of what works given the circumstances? The not-so-secret secret is that in loving the present moment, circumstances evolve





Labels:

1 Comments:

At 1/01/2023 10:04 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wu Wei ♾️💗

 

Post a Comment

♣︎

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home