Saturday, July 30, 2022

six

The great It encouraged chaos magic as I prepped one side for the other. It wasn't logic or some sort of plan. Just an early to-bedder awaiting a red-eye and not in the mood to do what I would have called my way of leaving the house until I gave her back her coping mechanisms. No fanfare there either. Just released with a decision not to keep moving around what doesn't belong to me. My girlfriend took back her furniture (thank you for your generosity and thank you for your timely retrieval) and the metaphor carried to habits assumed in adolescence. Gifted addictions returned to the source. Remember in puberty when your hips hit things? Bruised hips have space to spread further as the stance sturdies.


Still, somatic apathy has me feeling faint. So funny to be binge watching survivalists without the energy to clean the bathrooms before locking the door. Bored with maintaining what's been stacked against me and others in this position.


My lover coaxing ease, so I guess he's worried, or softening into our impermanence, feeling ültra romantic, round four. I don't care about that either. The feminine knows you make a mess to clean up a mess. Can the masculine know this, or think this way? My sons will. Lover brushes my hair and I scratch his spine. My lust only grows here as a sign of the chaos magic efficacy.


Eat or be Eaten runs through my mind as I bring myself to wash the dishes in compromise between now and then. I also rinse the recycling, pouring out the bit of oat milk and discarding the blob of burrata not caprese-d in time, then that amniotic water it lived in.




When the sink was cleared but itself not yet scrubbed, I became aware of my nails poking through my hot pink dishwashing gloves. The grooving began sometime and was eventually grooved into giving way — prodded into accidental fetish. The texture on my fingertips is scale-like. My clawed sea creature is throwing down. Anything is possible.






It did predominate
It did make the rest fade out (feel quiet)
It is an apt metaphor







Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

At 7/30/2022 8:43 PM , Anonymous LB said...

The feminine knows you make a mess to clean up a mess. ❤️

 
At 7/30/2022 10:55 PM , Anonymous Amanda said...

So many feelings for this

 
At 7/31/2022 2:48 PM , Anonymous nat said...

the clawed sea creature throwing down, revealing the unknown…

 

Post a Comment

♣︎

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home