Monday, September 19, 2022

26

A bunch of my art was in his storage unit. It wasn't there long, but the art not on our walls was locked in his storage unit. His storage unit is really important to him.



Last Friday morning, I drove my sons to school and when I got home, I felt this last loose string being snipped. So I did what I do out front. I finished by picking as many oranges as I could hold. I came in, washed the oranges, and juiced them with carrots, ginger and turmeric. I've had this juicer for years now but only started using it again last Monday. I rinsed the components in the moment and brought the two large cups of juice to my desk. Maybe twenty minutes later, I heard a car door slam, electing not to look or see. His PA dropped off my art from his storage unit because he doesn't have a driver's license (n)or a car and therefore cannot drive. He says he cannot get his license because he doesn't have an address. He doesn't have an address because he stays in other musicians' homes while they're touring. He can drive but does not drive. My art was in his storage unit and I put it there. I find these sorts of things interesting.



One of the last times we had sex was on a Friday afternoon at the place he was staying. He said he was about to cum and then these four bright pops happened * POP POP POP POP * sounding really bright and up high. Was that a gun? I was saying as he was cumming. Then we heard a helicopter, then sirens. Right away a helicopter was overhead and sirens were outside. By the time we got dressed and peeked out, there was crime scene tape cordoning off the intersection a block away. My station wagon was perched on the edge, yellow tape to her back. My startle response, already high after my car accident, went even higher. This annoyed him. My therapist thinks that my history plus my age means that my body is out of juice at the moment

☀︎

and that's exactly what I'm working out / on.




GUA SHA 4 YOUR 3RD EYE

JUST

GUA SHA 

ALL AROUND 

YOUR THIRD EYE

THEN 

GO OVER IT

IS IT TIGHT / TENSE?


Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 9/20/2022 5:50 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am doing this. Sun pony juice and gua sha of third eye. Tense or strong? The juice seemed to disperse the mental energy, brought it down.

 

Post a Comment

♣︎

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home