Tuesday, May 23, 2023

62SOS

I L☉VE U

I AM S☉RRY

PLEASE F☉RGIVE US

THANK U

My childhood was defined by labor, violence and mockery. And caregiving. So much. Required (addicts) and inspired (baby brothers). Throughout it all, and ever since, I have had a knowingness — an innate faith that guided me. Yesterday, I felt that faith extinguish. No warning or fanfare. Surrender into the material plane realities of inequities and relentless tasks of eking out a living confined by ethos and energetic bandwidth. I see how and why people go towards the dark. I have compassion for the panic that rules society.


Los Angeles – the place and the metaphor – finally knocked me down into a heap of gIRL mess and I don't know what follows. Perhaps this is when one sells out or gets into sex work or maybe I'll become a postal worker and walk all day but I don't want to have to drive that little boxy truck.


I L☉VE U

I AM S☉RRY

PLEASE F☉RGIVE US

🍀THANK U🍀

🍀🍀🍀
  🍀
 🍀
  🍀
   🍀
   
🍀
  
🍀🍀
    🍀
   
🍀
🍀

Labels: , , , ,

4 Comments:

At 5/23/2023 11:59 AM , Anonymous Marielle said...

I’m in the same place as you…

 
At 5/23/2023 2:11 PM , Blogger mwj said...

Marielle, do you want to connect?

 
At 5/23/2023 4:02 PM , Anonymous Marielle said...

I would love that. I’ll email you

 
At 5/24/2023 7:18 PM , Blogger mwj said...

Nice to talk

 

Post a Comment

♣︎

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home